Saturday, May 16, 2009

TALAQ

TALAQ
for some its just an arabic word
for some its " bloody muslims does"
for some its just a subject for evening chat
for some its their "daily bread
for some its subject of "argument
for some its a subject of "poem
for some its the inspiration of" great novel

BUT

for me its a bleeding heart
for me its a pailing face
for me its those sleepless nights with poison in hand
for me its those empty strips of " restle and alprax
for me its my wet pillow
for me its those sympathetic words with poison in heart
for me its the whisper behind

for me its the cry of new born
for me its those abandoned toys still spread on my bed

for me its a paining vain
and you have pressed it so badly "my dear bobs


Aami

2 comments:

  1. ആമി,
    അങ്ങനെ വിളിക്കാമെന്ന് കരുതുന്നു. ഇങ്ങനെ ഒരു വിഷയം എന്ത് കൊണ്ട് എന്നറിയില്ല. പക്ഷെ പറഞ്ഞതിനൊന്നും എതിരില്ല എന്ന് മാത്രമല്ല, ഈ രീതിയോട് തികഞ്ഞ അമര്‍ഷവും ഉണ്ട്. കണ്ണീര്‍ ഉണങ്ങാത്ത തലയിണയില്‍ ഇനി ഉറങ്ങരുത്. നമ്മളെ വേണ്ടങ്കില്‍ നമുക്കെന്തിനാ. അങ്ങനെ ചിന്തിക്കേണ്ട കാലം ആണിതെന്നു തോന്നണു. നന്മ വരട്ടെ

    ReplyDelete